1954 Buick Forum - the 54 Buick Highway

Not mine but very impressed with the beauty and price. Not many 4 doors and especially the lower level Super,  receive enough appreciation to be restored like this. So bet you would be the only one on your block to own one :biggrin:.  IMO it  would be even prettier with nice wheels and whitewalls. Very nice chrome, EZEye glass. Hopefully the interior was redone as nicely as the exterior. I will be surprised if this car is still available. 

asking $10,900, you could never get this car to this point for that money.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5770028428.html

1954 Buick super 4 Door sedan
322 nail Head V-8, auto, Power Steering, Power Brakes.
Runs and Drives good.
Was Colorado Car-New Head Liner, New Seats, New Carpet-not installed.
64,323 on speedometer.
cell 724-601-7588

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Talked to the owners wife, they were on the road in SC on vacation heading back to PA. From what I could gather it was an unmolested rust free car that he had painted back the original color. Is pretty certain the 69K miles is original. Seats were reupholstered to "close to original". Chrome is original and pot metal has little pitting. They are to take and email additional pictures of interior, engine bay and trunk when they arrive home mid week. The owners are BCA members Mike and Sherron Lewis in New Brighton PA. They also own the '38 41 seen in the garage in the picture.