1954 Buick Forum - the 54 Buick Highway

From 400 point show to driver-show to driver to crusty garage art, $350 to $25

All the monograms will need to be repainted. As the monograms can be swapped out I will try and swap them to match what you need. I do not have ANY Century monograms however.

Detail pictures per request

image.jpeg

In the next 4 posts are pics of the typical conditions and prices according to condition ie  Show, Show/Driver, Driver/Core and Wall Hangers

This one is Show Condition such as BCA or AACA scored judging. The monogram on this one has some flaking and will be replaced with the NOS as seen in the picture. I only have one in Show condition at $350

show1.JPGshow2.JPGshow3.JPG

IMG_0170.JPGIMG_0171.JPGIMG_0172.JPGIMG_0173.JPGIMG_0175.JPG

Show/Driver - These would likely pass without deduction at judging at BCA or AACA but certainly nice for local shows. Very nice driver condition.  I have 5 in this condition at $125 each.

Edit) I have sold 3 of the nicest Show/Driver. The last two I will consider nice Driver and sell for $100 ea.

Drivershow1.JPGDrivershow2.JPGDrivershow3.JPGDrivershow4.JPGDrivershow5.JPGDrivershow6.JPG

Edited by MrEarl
Update number still for sale
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...