Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrEarl

3 speed conversion, 6 bolt

4 posts in this topic

Would really love to see "someone" here use this stuff. Basically anything you see in the picture that you can use to convert a 53-56 Buick w/Dynaflow to a standard shift with floor shift. Includes at minimum a 3 speed 6 bolt top transmission, bellhousing, flywheel, flywheel cover, clutch, pressure plate, clutch fork, foot pedals, and an old school Ansen Posi-Shift floor shifter. To be picked up or if it will help and you live more than 6-8 hours away, I will drive it 3-4 hours for gas,  lunch and a beer.  Sold as is - $800  New price $600

note, I am not saying everything you need is here, You will still need to gather nuts and bolts and bearing etc etc.  Imagine how long it would take to gather all this, not to mention the cost if bought separately.

PM if interested.

IMG_7557.JPG

So, the gentleman I sold this to traded this back in as part payment on a '54 Century. So it is back available.

$600 for all. At this price anyone with a 3 -speed could buy this tranny as a spare and make most if not all their money back selling the rest of the parts. I've seen the Ansen shifter alone sell for $300 on eBay. Flywheels for a couple hundred, same for bell housing. 

I need it out of my way. If I end up putting it back in the barn loft it will probably stay there until the kids sell it in the estate sale.