1954 Buick Forum - the 54 Buick Highway

Very good info on the A/C!  I knew there were differences between the ‘53 and ‘54 systems but was unaware of the changes for ‘55.  Mine blows ice cold, I am told.  The guys from the shop drove Madam Maybelle to our local Cruise-In in A/C luxury one HOT afternoon as I struggled with poorly working “460” A/C in my big truck......4 windows down, 60mph.  I’ll have to test Madam’s A/C myself next time I get her out for a run.

Kosage, the 2020 BCA National will be in Strongville, OH.  That is fairly close to VA.  I probably will not make that one as Madam Maybelle has a commitment in Allentown, PA a week or so later.  We have been busy with AACA and Concours shows the last 3 years and have missed too many BCA Regional and National shows.  Busy having fun, I should add.  The actual shows were just a small part of our adventures.  Heading to Hershey, PA in October with the goal of finding some Shoo-fly pie and a train ride in Strasbourg along the way!

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the compliments.  It was great to finally meet Buttercup’s new owner in person.  And it was great to visit with MrEarl again and pick up some more 54 Buick pointers.  Looking forward to hopefully see everyone and their ‘54s at the 2021 BCA National in NC!

Yes, I found my pies and train ride.  Next stop, Mobile, AL!