Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beautiful 72R

Lamars Buick Bugle article

5 posts in this topic

Finally sat down to read my July issue of the Buick Bugle and spotted Lamars "Barn find Adventure".  What a great and entertaining story of how he rescued 8 old Buicks from a warehouse 50 miles from his home.  Can`t think of a better guy to pull that off that than Lamar.  Had good laugh about his philosophy "that it`s better to seek forgiveness than permission" from his wife when her agreement to purchase one car suddenly turned into a chance to purchase all 8 at once!!!  Best of all he found homes for most of the cars.  Thanks Lamar for all you do for us old Buick enthusiasts!

Thanks guys, it was indeed one of the greatest adventures of my life. I was truly and I do mean TRULY blessed to have been given the opportunity by the owner to buy the cars and at a price that I could turn around and sell them to others for a very fair price. 

See if this link works for bringing up the Buick Bugle article

Barn Find Bugle final.pdf

Up late eh. ...thanks so much for posting this!

I am off to work and only had time to skim but what a ride that all must have been...

MrEarl and maybelle like this

I really regret not being around to experience this with you in real time...what a ride man. Well Done!

I really like the part of the plastic wrap, do what you have to eh? ...and the mats, well played Sir.

I bought a good cover as O'l Harriet needed to move out of the garage for a couple of weeks...its amazing how it keep the water out and yet it still allows breathing of any moisture out.

BTW...next time by I want a ride in Tugalo Gas.

MrEarl likes this