1954 Buick Forum - the 54 Buick Highway

My first Roadmaster.....

Well as you all know, my Century was totalled and is being used as parts for my special.  However, I couldn't resist the opportunity to own a beautiful, low mileage roadmaster.  Thanks to Lamar for trusting me with it. It'll be a while before I have space (at home and on my calendar) to go get Buttercup, but I'm looking forward to it for sure!

gallery_1629_44_1459283229_2196.jpg

gallery_1629_44_1459283229_2198.jpg

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well as you all know, my Century was totalled and is being used as parts for my special.  However, I couldn't resist the opportunity to own a beautiful, low mileage roadmaster.  Thanks to Lamar for tr

Hey Matt, thought you like to have some pictures of your car when she was still at the Gardens!

Is that where the term “granny gear” came from?  Low and slow miles...?

Posted Images

Interior is pristine!  I enjoy seeing the color combinations people would choose back then.  Even more so, the many colors/material options people could choose.  Not like today.  What you see is what you get.  I can say some color combos that some folks had chosen make no sense to me.  This yellow and green Roady is beautiful.   Great color match and representative of the time.   What fun she will be to drive.    She is a land yacht!  Welcome aboard Captain! 

• 4 months later...

Six months of pretty much endless rain in Charlotte. Wettest in recorded history. Probably not much different up your way. At least we’re getting a break from it now. We’ve had some really nice days lately. Id have to go get it if I was you. The anticipation would eat at me. A nice big garage is at the top of my list of must-haves now that we’re looking for a new house. Or the space and leftover budget to build one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...